Libertarian Party of Bay County
Monthly Business Meeting
October 13, 2022
425 Grace Ave, Panama City, FL 32401
- Introduction and call to Order – R. J. Ferguson
Mr. Ferguson delivered introductory remarks and then called the meeting to order at
- Quorum Call – R. J. Feguson
Mr. Ferguson took a roll call and quorum was met.
- Approval of Previous Minutes – Mr. Leistner moved to approved the minutes posted from August and Mr. Ferguson seconded, passed unanimously.
- Officer Reports – Mr. Leistner presented his Treasurer Report, no questions or comments were verbalized.
- Old Business – a brief discussion was held on potential upcoming events, but nothing was set.
- New Business – A discussion was held on which candidates, constitutional amendments would be supported. Mr. Dennis Misigoy for U.S. Senate was approved to receive the recommendation of the Libertarian Party of Bay County. Additionally, a “NO” vote for the Constitutional Amendment #3, Article VII, Section 6; Article XII was approved to be the official position of the Libertarian Party of Bay County.
Announcements/Adjournment – No official announcements given, Mr. Leistner moved to adjourn, seconded by Mr. Ferguson, meeting ended.