LP Bay County – Monthly Business Meeting
Thursday, April 21, 2022
6:00 PM Central
Roll Call and Introduction of Guests:
|1||Joey Ferguson, Chair|
|2||Richard Caisse, Vice Chair|
|3||Patrick Leistner, Treasurer|
Approval of Previous Minutes :
Guest Presentation: N/A
Officer Reports –
- Chair – Joey Ferguson
- Vice – Richard Caisse
- Secretary – N/A
- Treasurer – Patrick Leistner
Old Business (Business from prior meeting to follow up on)
- LPBC Website (Patrick Leistner)
- Website is currently undergoing an update, many new features are already up
- Postcards for new members
- Purchased & delivered – 30 sent out to members who have registered since January 2021.
- Future events
- Gun shows
- Bar Crawl – St. Andrew’s/downtown?
- Next Adopt-A-Highway cleanup (June 4, 2022)
- Any other community events we could be a vendor at?
- Future guest speakers
- Luis Valdes (GOA) – emailed but no response
- Social media platforms
- Discuss bringing on a “Communications Director” to take website & social media responsibilities off of the Secretary position?
- Discord up and running (Joey, Patrick, Richard all already on it)
- Looking for volunteers to run new platforms (twitter/gettr/gab/minds/etc)
New Business (Business to be voted on)
Announcements- General announcements for all members